i'm GYY, the writer to this bloggie! ^o^
First of all, before i'm writing this new & up-to-date post, i would like to convey my apologize to everyone of you as i might brought disappointment to you due to the NOT-UP-TO-DATE post.
i'm just sorry! (^o▽)
Finally, i'm able to get back my beloved bloggie and cheers around her. xD
Alright, just for your information, i had settled down my four papers in final and i left one paper to cope with.
Its great bcoz i'm still alive! (✿ ♥‿♥)
I was experience the most stressful moment last few weeks and for times, i had curfew!
However, the scary moment passed and now let's welcome our LOVELY Chinese New Year.
And yeap, I had shopped for CNY and I had bought A LOTS of NEW CLOTHES. more than 15pieces. *teehee*
I'm FREE peeps!
All in sudden, i've a blank mind and i had too much to share, so just allow me to simplify my history of 2011.
I had a warm Christmas Eve, with my baby. ♡
I had a dull New Year Eve, alone at home. ★
I had a bad exam week right at the first and second week of 2012. *omfg*
But, its alright, everything had passed. ❥
Let my lovely memory summarize and tell you about my story!
This was taken at unknown time, but i rmb its after management accounting lecture, my very first tutti fruity! ♥

My lovely snowy ice with my lovely coursemates!
And yea, this is wat people called~忙里偷闲!!
Last year, my babe TCC's 21st Birthday. What a lovely couple! ◕‿◕

Merry Christmas 2011! ✿

HApPy Winter Solstice peeps! ☆:*´¨`*:..:*´¨`*:.☆ .。+

Opszz! Notice my teeth peeps! It's FREE of BRACES!

Time to STUDY @ LIBRARY!






No comments:
Post a Comment